On policy matters it would be fatally harmful to genuine Baloch national cause for freedom if India fails to adopt a state policy in the immediate future about the ideology…
Balochistan: Pakistani security forces abducted 23 ‘suspects’ from Turbat
Sunday, March 8th, 2015 03:28 pm
Pakistan forces have intensified their atrocities including enforced-disappearances across Balochistan in the name of ‘implementation’ of the so called ‘National Action Plan’. On Saturday an FC spokesperson confirmed that they have arrested at least 23 ‘suspects’ from Hoshab and Turbat areas of Balochistan.
A spokesperson of Pakistan Frontier Corps said armed militants have attacked an FC check post in Hoshab which prompted the security forces to conduct a search operation and arrest 23 people.
Balochistan’s local media reported that Pakistan military has conducted a massive military operation in Nokjo area of Mashkey on March, 7, 2015 burning several houses to ashes and abducting at least three persons.
The abducted men have been named as Ali Mohmmad, Islam Baloch and Alam Baloch. Local residents also said that Pakistan forces have beaten up women and children and looted valuables including cash.
Meanwhile the Pakistani security forces are also reportedly continuing their operations in Geshkor area of Balochistan since part one month. The forces have attacked and burned several houses including that house of recently Khuda Bux Baloch. Mr Baloch was abducted from same area on 11 February and his body was found in Khuzdar Balochistan on 5th March, 2015.
Balochistan’s Urdu media reported that houses of Liaqat Showaz s/o Khair Bux, Sameer Baloch s/o Noor Mohammad, Altaf Hussain s/o Hussain, Wahag s/o Nabi Dad, Maqbol s/o Pullan, Aqeel s/o Murad, Asif s/o Swani, and nine other houses were also set on fire by Pakistani forces during the military offensives.
In another area of Geshkor, Pakistani forces reportedly attacked the Shahadad Market, Kachi Market, and Meer Imthan areas. Several villages in the areas were completely destroyed. Among the houses destroyed in the attacks were the homes of Lal Bux, Mohammad Ali, Shy Mohammad and Shakir s/o Qadir Bux.
Pakistan forces have intensified their atrocities in Balochistan since the announcement of so called ‘National Action Plan’ after the deadly attack on military-run school in Peshawar. Baloch analysts also say that military has been expelling Baloch population from their native home after Pakistan and China final their agreement about Gwadar Port.
More than a hundred people have reportedly been abducted from Geshkor area only and several dozen have been abducted from other area of district Kych Balochistan.
Meanwhile, unknown armed men also abducted three people from Dera Bugti which increased the number of abducted people to 25 in past three days.
The abducted men were named as Shah Noor, Jawa, Meer Jan, Bhalo, and Shah Murad. They were abducted from in the Mohan Path area of Sui, Dera Bugti, the local authorities said a search for kidnapped person was underway with no success so far.