Balochistan: Pakistani FC abduct three Baloch youth from Turbat, two killed in Dera Bugti

Monday, October 2nd, 2017 12:52 am

Besima

 

QUETTA: Pakistan Frontier Corps (FC) and secret agencies have abducted three Baloch youth from Gwak area of Mand in district Turbat and at least two people have been killed during military attacks in Dera Bugti Balochistan on Sunday.

According to details the FC and other security agencies have carried out a raid at the house of Shikari Murad Jan son of Gull Mohammad in Gwak are of Mand and violated the sanctity of his house during the unwarranted raid.

The Pakistani forces harassed and threaten women and children with dire consequences and looted valuables.

At least three Baloch youth named Attaullah son of Mayar, Haidar son of Shah Mir and Mando son of Saleem. All the abducted men have been shifted to an unknown location and their whereabouts remained unknown until the filing of this report.

Meanwhile, Sher Mohammad Bugti, the central spokesperson of the Baloch Republic Party, has said in a series of tweets that Pakistani army carried out offensives in Chabdar, Dera Bugti and different parts of Kohistan Marri.

He said the military was using gunship helicopters in civilian areas and at least two people named as Lal Mohammad Bugti and Taja Bugti were killed in shelling by Pakistani army gunship helicopters in Dera Bugti so far.

Tags: ,

News. RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.