Tags : enforced disappearances
QUETTA: A Baloch woman has died due to extreme torture by Pakistani security forces in their custody Balochistan media sources reported on Friday. The deceased woman was abducted along with other women and children of her family last month from Mashkay area of district Awaran Balochistan and has been in the custody of Pakistani forces […]Read More
QUETTA: A Baloch teacher and a poet have been abducted from Kharan and Zamuran regions of Balochistan in past two days. A school teacher has been abducted from Nawano area of Zamuran in district Kech Balochistan on Thursday. According to details, Maulana Abdul Razzak son of Dad Mohammad went missing on Thursday. Mr Razzak is […]Read More
QUETTA: The mother of a teenage Baloch boy, who was abducted by Pakistani forces from a Pakistani army sponsored festival (Makuran Mela), has appealed the social media activists to help raise for her son’s safe release. The 14-year-old Asim Amin was abducted on March 4, 2018, from so-called Makuran Mela organised by Pakistan army. His […]Read More
QUETTA: Pakistani security forces have a teenage Baloch student from Kalar area of Mashkay on Saturday. According to sources, the student of 8th class Kafayat Noor son of Noor Mohammad was abducted from his residence of Kalar in Mashkay Balochistan. His whereabouts remain unknown after his arrest and disappearance. Earlier in March Pakistan forces abducted […]Read More
QUETTA: Pakistani security forces continue their unabated brutalities against Baloch people in different regions of Balochistan. In past few days, at least three Baloch have been shot dead and six other arrested and disappeared. Dozens of innocent people have been arrested and taken to an undisclosed location by Pakistani forces. On Sunday, March 25, 2018, […]Read More
QUETTA: The Balochistan Bar Council on Friday has strongly condemned the abduction of a Baloch Student by Pakistani security forces. In a statement to media Balochistan Bar Vice Chairman Haji Attaullah Langov, President of High Court Bar Association Shah Mohammad Jatoi and president of Quetta Bar Kamal Khan Kakar have said that such actions will […]Read More
QUETTA: Pakistani security forces and intelligence agencies have abducted at least three people from district Kalat, the historical capital of Balochistan. Another Baloch man has been abducted from Karachi airport on March 21, 2018. According to details Levis forces arrested three persons on a ‘tip-off’ in Tookh area of district Kalat on Friday and shifted […]Read More
QUETTA: Hundreds of people joined the family of an abducted Baloch student in a protest outside Quetta Press Club to demand his immediate and safe release. According to details the family of Nasir Baloch son of late Ghaffar Langov Baloch, the only brother of five sisters, have organised a peaceful protest demonstration outside Quetta Press […]Read More
QUETTA: The leader of Pashtun Protection Movement (PPM) Manzoor Pashteen said in an interview that members of Pakistani judicial commission supposedly formed to discover missing persons have harassed and misbehaved with female family members of missing persons. He said a Pashtun sister informed him that she appeared before the judicial commission to register the case […]Read More
QUETTA: Pakistani military-backed death squad terrorists shot dead a man and wounded his two sons in Mashky area whereas Pakistani security forces have abducted at least six people from different areas of Balochistan in last few days. According to details, Pakistan military death squad demanded ransom from a man whose son had recently returned from […]Read More