Tags : enforced disappearances
QUETTA: Pakistani forces have abducted at least four Baloch activists from Buleda area in Turbat Balochistan. The latest abductions of Baloch activists took place on Wednesday in Batt and Minaab area of Buleda in district Kech Balochistan. The Pakistani forces harassed women and children and looted valuables from the houses of residents before taking away […]Read More
QUETTA: The Pakistan FC and intelligence agencies have abducted five people from Shahrak area of Turbat Balochistan on Saturday. According to details, the abducted men include two brothers namely Saal Jan son of Kamalan and Shabir son of Kamalan. The other three men have been named as Hassan son of Saeed, Hassan son of Iqbal […]Read More
QUETTA: Pakistani armed forces have arrested more than fifty people from Buleda Balochistan on Monday and shifted them to a nearby military camp. According to details, the Pakistani forces carried out massive offensives in Minyaz bazaar in Buleda area of Turbat in district Kech Balochistan and taken into custody over fifty (50) people, the victims […]Read More
QUETTA: Pakistani forces have abducted several innocent people including an entire family from Baloch area of Balochistan in past one week’s uninterrupted offensives. According to details, Pakistani security forces attacked the house of a Baloch nomad named Shadi Gull and all other members of his family and their livestock from Bolan. The family was still […]Read More
QUETTA: Pakistani security forces have abducted several members of a family including women and children from Raghai area of Besima Balochistan. According to details, the families have been abducted one month ago but due to the continuous siege of the area, information about Pakistani forces atrocities never come to the light of media. However, now […]Read More
QUETTA: Pakistan forces have been conducting offensives in several areas of district Bolan from past three days without interruption. The details of people abducted in Bolan military offensives have started to emerge after three days of continuous military attacks and siege of the affected areas. Some of the abducted people from Indus Chalhadi area have […]Read More
QUETTA: The brutally tortured dead body of a previously abducted Baloch was found in Zain Koh area of Dera Bugti on Wednesday. According to details, Pakistani forces abducted Bozo son of Ghulam Mohammad Bugti along with two persons namely Wesaq s/o Dahlaq Bugti and Hazoor Bux Bugti during a search operation in Zian Koh Dera […]Read More
QUETTA: Pakistani forces have abducted at least seven people including a scholar of Zikri Baloch from Mashkay, Awaran and Turbat on Sunday. A Zikri Baloch religious scholar along with other two persons has been abducted from Mashkay Kalar area during a raid. One of the abducted men has been named as Mulla Shabir son of […]Read More
QUETTA: Pakistan intelligence agencies and armed forces have abducted at least four Baloch from Uthal and Hab Chowki Balochistan. According to details, Pakistani forces have abducted three brothers from Uthal area of district Lasbela Balochistan around two months ago and they still have not been released from the illegal custody of Pakistani forces. Sources said […]Read More
QUETTA: Pakistani forces abducted two brothers from Pasni’s ward number 7 and Gwadar city last night while another man was abducted from Turbat region of Balochistan on Sunday evening. The abducted brothers have been named as Jumma Khan son of Saeed and Wahid son of Saeed resident of Pasni Balochistan. Sources told Balochwarna News that […]Read More