Tags : Iranian Occupied Balochistan
QUETTA: The central spokesman of Baloch Students Organization Azad in a statement said that the Iranian army has used forces against unarmed Baloch people in its occupied Balochistan, killing about a hundred people and injuring hundreds of others. While many Baloch have been arrested. “We appeal to the United Nations to take action on the […]Read More
Duzzap: Last night on October 2, the Iranian army fired rockets from a helicopter towards a private car in the north of Duzzap (Zahedan) city killing four Baloch civilians on the spot. These four men from the same family have been identified as Murtaza Hasanzai, Zulfiqar Hasanzai, Arman Hasanzai and Mahmood Hasanzai. It is noteworthy […]Read More
By Archen Baloch On Friday, 30th Sept 2022 Iranian forces killed more than 60 unarmed peaceful Baloch protesters and injured more than 275 people in the streets of Zahedan, the capital city of Iranian occupied Balochistan. The protest was a spontaneous uprising by its nature, because, apparently no political party had given the call for […]Read More
DUZZAP: A well-known Baloch religious scholar from Iranian Occupied Balochistan, Maulvi Abdul Hameed, has issued a message regarding the incident that happened in Zahedan after Friday prayers on September 30, and termed the incident as a tragedy and called for legal action against those who killed people. “The bullets have been fired into the heads […]Read More
In a joint statement, a number of pro-freedom Ahvazi Arab political parties strongly condemned the killing of the youth of Balochistan by the ‘occupying and terrorist forces of Iran.’ They further said in their statement that the anti-human occupying regime of Iran, for more than four decades, has done nothing except crimes against humanity, murder […]Read More
LONDON: The Free Balochistan Movement, in a press release, has strongly condemned Iranian forces for killing peaceful Baloch protesters in Iranian-occupied Balochistan on Friday, September 30, saying that Iran occupied Balochistan by force in 1928, and since then it never relented its efforts for oppressing Baloch nation, even to the limit of genocide. The FBM […]Read More
DUZZAP: Dozens of people were killed and hundreds injured when Iranian security forces opened indiscriminate firing at unarmed protesters in Zahedan – the capital city of Iranian Occupied Balochistan. Iranian forces used helicopters to disperse crowds and shoot at protesters. The protests had started as crowds gathered for Friday prayers led by Maulana Abdul Hameed […]Read More
LONDON: The pro-freedom Baloch and head of the Free Balochistan Movement, Hyrbyair Marri in a statement to the media said that the Iranian theocratic regime is engaged in slow-motion genocide of the Baloch people in Iranian-occupied Balochistan (IOB). He said that the execution of 17 Baloch prisoners on trumped-up charges is not a new phenomenon […]Read More
Duzaap (Zahedan): The Iranian authorities have executed a Baloch woman including twelve other prisoners in Duzaap (Zahedan) central prison in the early hours of Monday 6, June 2022. The executions were carried out on the order of the Iranian judiciary and the victims were accused of ‘murder and drug-related charges. All inmates were sent to […]Read More
Dozzap (Zahedan): The agents of Iran’s Ministry of Intelligence have shot dead a Baloch youth in Saravan city of Iranian Occupied Balochistan in front of tens of eyewitnesses on Monday 31st of January. According to details, the Baloch youth was shot dead in front of Saravan Prison by one of the prison guards and agents […]Read More